PJS Group is seeking experienced Project Manager to join our seasoned team of professionals. PJS Group is an experienced civil engineering and electrical contractor in the tristate area currently realizing continued growth and opportunity in the public sector including PANYNJ, DDC, NYCT, DDC and DPR. PJS Group has built a solid reputation based on knowledge, experience and reliability and positioning our organization for continued success in heavy building, highway, utilities, and bridges.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Project Manager is responsible for the total management of the projects assigned by PJS Group. As the project manager you are responsible for the total project life cycle to include but not limited to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects assigned.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage key projects to achieve successful completion of all projects
• Plan and organize the project management structure for all phases of projects assigned
• Assist with the planning and formalizing polices, procedures and standards for the project management system
• Manage project submittal, RFI, and change order process
• Manage sub contractors
• Provide concise project reporting and accountability
• Travel to job site required
• Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEGDE REQUIRED:
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years overall Project Manager experience with responsibility for the managing of large or complex projects
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the construction industry
• Adherence to contract requirements: (Certified payrolls, LEED submittals, Lien Releases, Insurance OSHA safety etc.)
• Computer proficiency including mac word, excel, Project Scheduling Software
• Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient with the ability to receive a project and see it through with minimal supervision.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator and able to effectively prioritize tasks
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to travel to worksites and perform necessary manual tasks as required
• Authorized to work in the US
• Preferred; Advanced degree (ME or MBA) or PE License or PM
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
• Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Paid Holidays, PTO and Vacation Days
• Life and Disability Insurance
• All team members are directly connected to the success of their projects via our innovative performance and profit sharing plans.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org