Administrative Assistant – Construction
PJS Group is seeking two experienced Administrative Assistants to join our Project Executive teams.
PJS Group is an experienced civil engineering and electrical contractor in the tristate area currently realizing continued growth and success. PJS Group has built a solid reputation based on knowledge, experience, reliability and general excellence. The position will be based in our state of the art New Rochelle office.
About the Job
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Project Executive and the team in all aspects of project planning and execution. You will work with the team to provide the knowledge, skills and experience required to make sure multiples deadlines are met. You must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment supporting several Project Managers.
Essential Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating work assignments and deadlines
- Managing vendors and suppliers
- Assisting team in completing records and preparing reports relative to projects
- Assisting in the organization, preparing and following up on contracts, PO’s, submittals, payments, invoices and other such project related items
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in the construction industry
- General familiarity with public contract requirements (Certified Payrolls, LEED submittals, Lien Releases, Insurance, OSHA safety, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Timberline a plus
- Must be motivated, independent, and self-sufficient
- Must be well organized, a good communicator and able to effectively coordinate tasks
- Authorized to work in the US
What we will do for you:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and PTO Days
- Life and Disability Insurance
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 914-623-9202