Position: Assistant Information Systems Analyst
The Assistant Information Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the efforts of the Information Systems department and advancing the evolving needs of the company and its other departments.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring information is being gathered and entered into our reporting systems in a timely basis
- Running and publishing reports upon approval from VP, Information Systems
- Gathering identified items on reports that require additional investigation and follow-up
- Updating meeting notes and preparing reports and agenda from meetings
- Maintaining technology equipment logs
- Providing basic IT support for company personnel.
- Setting up training session technology resources and managing video editing and publishing with outside consultant
Required Experience and Knowledge Required
- BS in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a business technology or help desk environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Crystal Reports and Adobe Acrobat Professional experience a plus
- Commitment to detail, ethics, professionalism and timeliness
- Must be well organized and a team player
- Authorized to work in the US
We invite entry level professionals to submit their resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information Contact:
Tel: (914) 623-9200 Ext. 510